Tuesday, July 8, 2014

30 Day Movie Challenge: My favorite actor/actress

This was a difficult one, because there are many actors and actresses that I admire greatly and enjoy their performances immensely.  However, there are some that rise above the rest, and in particularly, Emily Blunt. 

The world was introduced to Miss Blunt in 2006 when she was in The Devil Wears Prada, and she later parodied that role with her cameo is The Muppets.  Here are my favorite films that she's in:
  • The Adjustment Bureau
  • Charlie Wilson's War
  • Salmon Fishing in Yemen 
  • Looper
  • Edge of Tomorrow
 As far as I'm concerned, every thing she touches turns to gold.  She is so good to watch in any role.  I was very delighted to hear that she is playing the Baker's Wife in Disney's upcoming cinematic adaptation of Stephen Sodheim's Into The Woods.  

No comments:

Post a Comment