Monday, June 23, 2014

30 Day Movie Challenge Day 7: a film that reminds me of an event

It was the summer of 2005.  I had just finished my junior year of college at BYU and also had finished my summer internship/excavation in Petra, Jordan.  I had spent 7 weeks digging up some ancient grave sites that left me both tan and muscularly toned.  It was at this point that I met my beautiful wife, Charity. I had met her at a young single adult function at our church and found her to be stimulating.  Over a few weeks I had gotten to know her and then invited her over to watch what was then my favorite film of all time, Miracle, to celebrate July 1st, Canada Day.  We sat and watched but didn't really watch. I was amazed at how much this girl was distracting me from what I considered to be the most compelling bit of cinema.  This was a girl that was a keeper if she could do that! 

No comments:

Post a Comment